Magick.Me is the world's greatest resource for mastering magick, mysticism and meditation. It's an ever-growing repository of the world's sacred traditions, and it's meant to allow you to pick and choose what you want to learn, charting your course how you want to.
As such, there's a lot of material on Magick.Me, and getting started may seem daunting at first. It isn't! To help you navigate, I've created this handy guide with options on how to chart a course through the school.
I've laid out several potential training tracks:
The Quickstart, if you're time-pressed, or just want to dip your toes in and see if Magick.Me is for you. The quickstart track will give you the basics of how to do chaos magick—everything you need to get started. If you want to do the Quickstart, the best deal is to get the Chaos Magick Bundle.
The Core Curriculum, which will take you through all of the essential Magick.Me material in a way that builds skills step-by-step, interlocking them logically into a truly structured magical training regimen. If you want to do the Full Training, the best deal is to get a Subscription to the Core Curriculum courses.
The Adept Megacourses—the ultimate system for magical development, for those who are truly ready to go hard. It's the Navy SEALS bootcamp for magick, and is not a light undertaking—the entire system so far could easily take six months to complete. Those are six months in which you'll achieve breakthroughs and ascend to new levels in your life that you never thought could be possible. But you have to be ready. If you want to do the Adept-level training, the best deal is to take, in sequence, The Adept Initiative and The Alchemy of Chaos. You don't need to have taken the other classes to do so, and will be given everything you need. However, I highly recommend also getting a subscription to the Core Curriculum and taking the shorter classes to deepen your learning on the many subjects discussed in the Adept-level classes.
You can find out more about each track below:
If you just want to jump right in to doing practical results magick, take the following courses:
1. Intro to Chaos Magick. This will train you in basic chaos magick theory, meditation, banishing, sigils, divination, altered states and ritual construction. Nearly all of the classes expand on the foundations laid in this class—and you'll be able to begin practice immediately after completing it. It's also in HD.
2. Advanced Chaos Magick. This expands the basic toolkit of the first class, expanding into invocation, evocation, servitors, belief shifting, personality shifting and maintaining a sustainable, long-term practice that's well-grounded in reality, showing how to turn chaos magick into a sustainable path.
You can also get both classes together as a bundle for less.
This is more than enough to get you started and getting real results. If you like what you get, why not go further?
Either directly after completing or instead of doing the Quickstart, it's likely you'll want to get serious about building a real practice.
Magick operates on a stacked set of skills, each of which can be trained separately or as part of a comprehensive program. These are (among others): meditation, banishing rituals, divination, dreamwork and astral travel, invocation, evocation, liberation and the True Will. The budding magician must then learn to put these pieces together as a vehicle for achieving their goals in life.
1. Intro to Chaos Magick. As above.
2. Hardcore Meditation. Will train you in building the fundamentals of meditation practice—Raja Yoga—that underly all magical work. Truly the be-all-and-end-all of Magick.
3. Introduction to Banishing Rituals. Learn the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Lesser Hexagram Ritual, Rose Cross and more—the full battery of Golden Dawn/LVX banishings for getting serious occult work done.
4. Master the I Ching. Divination allows the budding magician to double-check what they're doing so they don't cause themselves headaches, and opens a dialogue with the unconscious mind and intuition. Its use is critical for magical growth; the I Ching is the best divination system for giving yourself readings.
5. Master the Tarot. Tarot is the next divination system to learn after I Ching. Not only is it the best system to use for giving others readings, but it will begin to train you in elemental, planetary, astrological and Qabalistic correspondences—the language of Magick.
6. Introduction to Lucid Dreaming. Dream control, dreamwork and lucid dreaming allow the budding magician to begin accessing the astral plane, the world of the shared unconscious.
7. Introduction to Astral Projection. Astral projection now allows the magician to build on the toolkit of meditation, banishing, sigils and dreamwork to directly gain access to the astral during ceremonial ritual.
8. Practical Psychic Protection. Not only a safeguard against the pitfall of paranoia, this class will explain how to stay safe and grounded while performing magick, particularly as one's rites become more complex and intense.
9. Advanced Chaos Magick. As above.
10. Unlock Your True Will. Finally, tie it all together with this course on the True Will—take the skills you've learned and start applying them in the right direction, toward advancing your spiritual growth and progress towards becoming the person you know you can become.
If you to really go for it and watch this much material, you will likely save yourself a significant amount of money by getting a subscription plan instead of buying them individually.
The Magick.Me Core Curriculum is designed to approach skills one by one, allowing you to piece them together in the order you choose.
- The Adept Initiative takes you through the five elements—Earth, Air, Water, Fire, Spirit.
It forms the first course in an ongoing set of core megatrainings meant to be taken in sequence, and to update the rigid step-by-step curriculum of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn for the 21st century.
The Adept Initiative is an in-depth training program in magick and mysticism, designed to give you absolute mastery over your life, and leverages the greatest spiritual tools available to humanity to liberate, empower and awaken you to your innate freedom and true purpose in life. It will provision you with the tools you need to fulfill that purpose. And not twenty years in the future, but Now.
Rather than a course about theory and academic knowledge, The Adept Initiative IS magick. It is an immersive, life-changing experience. It will supercharge your soul and transform your life forever.
- The Alchemy of Chaos is the next step after The Adept Initiative. While The Adept Initiative introduces you to working with the five elements, The Alchemy of Chaos builds on that foundation by opening up the energies of the seven planets—and showing you exactly how to harnass them for your own life, even in the darkest and most difficult of times.
In this megacourse, you'll undertake a guided step-by-step process for retaking control of your safety, your money and your future. You'll get in-depth, comprehensive instruction and exercises to deploy every occult and practical technique imaginable for turning setback into success and collapse into comeback. You'll get an overflowing toolbox of real, practical information, techniques and strategies for thriving spiritually, physically and even financially—even if the entire global economy is crashing all around you.
Taken together, The Adept Initiative and The Alchemy of Chaos are truly everything you need to not only initiate yourself as a practical, working magician, but also to achieve tangible, real-world success.
1. The Fortuna Working. This is a week-long magical working purely designed to generate material wealth. If you could use some cash, or are hoping to manifest the resources to take other Magick.Me course, this should do the trick. You don't have to have taken any other Magick.Me courses before doing this working, but if you have, this is a great way to test your skills.
2. Achieve Peak Mental and Physical Energy. Stack this with anything, particularly right at the outset. This can be taken either as part of magical training or completely outside the context of magick—either way, it will help you build a foundation of physical and mental toughness and resilence to tackle anything on this site, or in life.
3. Magick and Art. Take this course at any time after "Introduction to Chaos Magick" if you're interested in using magick specifically for artistic inspiration. It's an excellent, well-loved class—and pertains specifically to artistic use, so take it if you're art-inclined.